24 апреля
Москвич 2140 1.5
По рассыпаемости наверное на первом месте! На 16-й тысяче вырвало нижнее шаровое, на 10-й тысяче термостат накрылся, рулевые вкладыши можно менять...
21 мая
Citroen C4 1.6 120hp AT
Все хорошо, кроме периодических проблем с электрикой. Всем известное реле топливного насоса., катушки… Шумка плохая. А так лучше машины в этом цено...
Все отзывы
Уважаемые пользователи! С 20 декабря Форум Авто закрыт для общения. Выражаем благодарность всем нашим пользователям, принимавшим участие в дискуссиях и горячих спорах. Редакция сосредоточится на выпуске увлекательных статей и новостей, которые вы сможете обсудить в комментариях. Не пропустите!

Армия США.

Такого мне еще не присылали.

Dear Entrepreneur,
I am General Keith B. Alexander, USA, the Commander of U.S. Cyber Command
(USCYBERCOM) and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central
Security Service (NSA/CSS). As Commander, USCYBERCOM,i am responsible for
planning, coordinating and conducting operations and defense of DoD
computer networks as directed by USSTRATCOM. As the Director of NSA and
Chief of CSS,i am responsible for a Department of Defense agency with
national foreign intelligence, combat support, and U.S. national security
information system protection responsibilities. NSA/CSS civilian and
military personnel are stationed worldwide.
I am among the troop in Afghanistan against terrorism. I also served in
the 1st Armoured Division in Kabul which is Based on the USLE decision for
withdrawing troops from Afghanistan soonest, I will be coming to your
country on the platform of NATO soon. Our mission is to beef up terrorist
targeted states and drug abuse.
I▓m seeking and also interested to invest in public and private securities
in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas,
emerging markets, and high-technology. Within the technology sector, I
also focus on communications, software, and digital content and
services.This is because i noticed that your country is fast establishing,
that is why I contacted you.
I would like you to be in position to take care of the investments once i
invest in your country, if only you will be honest to me then i will be
very happy to invest with you, if you wish to handle the investment for
me. kindly send your reply to this my private email address:
, this is for security reasons.
On the other hand if you do not intend to work with me, kindly delete this
e-mail. If I get no response from you after 3 days, I shall search for
another person.
Send your reply to this my private email address:
Thanks,
General Keith B. Alexander.

Вербуют гады. А Вам приходило подобное?
Дмитрий Пупкин
Тема закрытаТема в горячихТема скрыта
Жалоба принята. Спасибо!
Ошибка отправки
КомментарииКомментарииПока ни одного комментария, будьте первым!
Дмитрий ПупкинВ ответ на fisaингерманландская
fisaингерманландская
Высылай их и подальше, вишь чаво захотели, наших хлопцев себе заманивают, окаянныя!!!!))
СсылкаПожаловаться
А что нам будет за то, что мы останемся?
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин
Ну вот опять сватают, теперь 16 лямов зеленью обещают:

Hello,

I received your mail; I am very delighted that you wrote back to me. Let me explain this deal better to enable you understand me clearly. My box containing $16.8 million USD which I got from crude oil business here in Afghanistan and needs to be taking out of Afghanistan as soon as possible because based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. I need you to assist me, that is why I contacted you.

As a military officer, I can not move this money by myself because I am a uniformed person and can not be parading such an amount of money due to the nature of my job, so I need someone I could trust so that the person will stand as the beneficiary of the money. Like I told you in my previous e-mail that i would like to invest the money in public and private securities or any other lucrative business which you will help me to secure if you agree to work with me.

On how the box will leave here, There is a Red Cross Jet that transports relief materials from other countries to here in Afghanistan in every three days and I have somebody on the jet that will ensure the safety of the box that contain the money. I think I can trust you, now we can only communicate through our military installations, communication is secured so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only be reached by email because our Calls might be monitored.

Please send your contact information to me as soon as you get this email so that we can go on. I will give you 30% of the total money, 8% to charity home which you will tell me, 2% for expenditure in case any occurs from your side and 60% for me. I hope I have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information {NAME, ADDRESS & DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER}.

Thanks,

СсылкаПожаловаться
for-georgeВ ответ на Дмитрий Пупкин
Дмитрий Пупкин

Hello,

I received your mail; I am very delighted that you wrote back to me. Let me explain this deal better to enable you understand me clearly. My box containing $16.8 million USD which I got from crude oil business here in Afghanistan and needs to be taking out of Afghanistan as soon as possible because based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. I need you to assist me, that is why I contacted you.

As a military officer, I can not move this money by myself because I am a uniformed person and can not be parading such an amount of money due to the nature of my job, so I need someone I could trust so that the person will stand as the beneficiary of the money. Like I told you in my previous e-mail that i would like to invest the money in public and private securities or any other lucrative business which you will help me to secure if you agree to work with me.

On how the box will leave here, There is a Red Cross Jet that transports relief materials from other countries to here in Afghanistan in every three days and I have somebody on the jet that will ensure the safety of the box that contain the money. I think I can trust you, now we can only communicate through our military installations, communication is secured so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only be reached by email because our Calls might be monitored.

Please send your contact information to me as soon as you get this email so that we can go on. I will give you 30% of the total money, 8% to charity home which you will tell me, 2% for expenditure in case any occurs from your side and 60% for me. I hope I have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information {NAME, ADDRESS & DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER}.

Thanks,

СсылкаПожаловаться
На праздник не забудь пригласить по случаю вступления в клуб миллионеров))))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий ПупкинВ ответ на for-george
for-george
На праздник не забудь пригласить по случаю вступления в клуб миллионеров))))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки2
Считай уже за столом.
Только не знаю где грузовик взять, миллионы везти...
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин
Считай уже за столом.
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки3

Я помогу))) говори где забирать)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-george

Я помогу))) говори где забирать)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки4
Договорились, Жди три зеленых свистка.
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин

Hello,

Thanks,

СсылкаПожаловаться
инересно кому он там сырую нефть впаривал
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-george
инересно кому он там сырую нефть впаривал
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки2
менял на героин
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин
менял на героин
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки3
Солярку, бензин, керосин--допускаю. Но сырую нефть???
СсылкаПожаловаться
Чтобы оставить комментарий, вам нужно авторизоваться.
Вы не ввели текст комментария
Вы не ввели текст комментария