21 мая
Citroen C4 1.6 120hp AT
Все хорошо, кроме периодических проблем с электрикой. Всем известное реле топливного насоса., катушки… Шумка плохая. А так лучше машины в этом цено...
2 июня
Nissan X-Trail 2.5 CVT 4WD
Остался доволен машиной. Комфортно, удобно, престижно. Удовлетворяет все мои запросы, поломок не было. Езжу немного, пару раз в год по 1000-1200км....
Все отзывы
Уважаемые пользователи! С 20 декабря Форум Авто закрыт для общения. Выражаем благодарность всем нашим пользователям, принимавшим участие в дискуссиях и горячих спорах. Редакция сосредоточится на выпуске увлекательных статей и новостей, которые вы сможете обсудить в комментариях. Не пропустите!

Армия США.

Такого мне еще не присылали.

Dear Entrepreneur,
I am General Keith B. Alexander, USA, the Commander of U.S. Cyber Command
(USCYBERCOM) and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central
Security Service (NSA/CSS). As Commander, USCYBERCOM,i am responsible for
planning, coordinating and conducting operations and defense of DoD
computer networks as directed by USSTRATCOM. As the Director of NSA and
Chief of CSS,i am responsible for a Department of Defense agency with
national foreign intelligence, combat support, and U.S. national security
information system protection responsibilities. NSA/CSS civilian and
military personnel are stationed worldwide.
I am among the troop in Afghanistan against terrorism. I also served in
the 1st Armoured Division in Kabul which is Based on the USLE decision for
withdrawing troops from Afghanistan soonest, I will be coming to your
country on the platform of NATO soon. Our mission is to beef up terrorist
targeted states and drug abuse.
I▓m seeking and also interested to invest in public and private securities
in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas,
emerging markets, and high-technology. Within the technology sector, I
also focus on communications, software, and digital content and
services.This is because i noticed that your country is fast establishing,
that is why I contacted you.
I would like you to be in position to take care of the investments once i
invest in your country, if only you will be honest to me then i will be
very happy to invest with you, if you wish to handle the investment for
me. kindly send your reply to this my private email address:
, this is for security reasons.
On the other hand if you do not intend to work with me, kindly delete this
e-mail. If I get no response from you after 3 days, I shall search for
another person.
Send your reply to this my private email address:
Thanks,
General Keith B. Alexander.

Вербуют гады. А Вам приходило подобное?
Дмитрий Пупкин
Тема закрытаТема в горячихТема скрыта
Жалоба принята. Спасибо!
Ошибка отправки
КомментарииКомментарииПока ни одного комментария, будьте первым!
ДОБРЫДЕНЬ
неа
СсылкаПожаловаться
fisaингерманландскаяВ ответ на ДОБРЫДЕНЬ
ДОБРЫДЕНЬ
неа
СсылкаПожаловаться
Жди))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей Васильев
не много не то, но такая фигня была))) Hello Dear,

I crave your indulgence, knowing that this my mail maybe astounded to you. My name is Bin Abdul Razak, a branch manager of the CIMB Bank, Sarawak branch Malaysia . I got your information during my search through the Internet, and I decided to confide in you. I am 49years of age with a family of 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a peaceful man by nature and I wouldn’t want to involve my family in a mess.

Though I do not know how you may feel about this because you might have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you are not interested in this business offer, kindly ignore it and I will not contact you again. There is a personal financial transaction that I would want you to handle with me, which will benefit both of us.

As the regional manager of the CIMB Bank; it is my obligation to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia) at the end of every year. On the course of the last two years end of the year report 2008, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars [7, 500,000.00] which my head office is not aware of it, and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary, just to investigate the source, but I discovered at last that it was an excess profit from our bank which nobody is aware of.

As an official of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this fund,Mean While you will have 40% of the total fund, Note that there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer.

If you would accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much, as soon as I receive your response, I will give you the details on how we can achieve it successfully. I would appreciate your urgent response.

Best Regards

Dr. Bin Abdul Razak
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий ПупкинВ ответ на Андрей Васильев
Андрей Васильев

I crave your indulgence, knowing that this my mail maybe astounded to you. My name is Bin Abdul Razak, a branch manager of the CIMB Bank, Sarawak branch Malaysia . I got your information during my search through the Internet, and I decided to confide in you. I am 49years of age with a family of 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a peaceful man by nature and I wouldn’t want to involve my family in a mess.

Though I do not know how you may feel about this because you might have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you are not interested in this business offer, kindly ignore it and I will not contact you again. There is a personal financial transaction that I would want you to handle with me, which will benefit both of us.

As the regional manager of the CIMB Bank; it is my obligation to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia) at the end of every year. On the course of the last two years end of the year report 2008, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars [7, 500,000.00] which my head office is not aware of it, and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary, just to investigate the source, but I discovered at last that it was an excess profit from our bank which nobody is aware of.

As an official of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this fund,Mean While you will have 40% of the total fund, Note that there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer.

If you would accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much, as soon as I receive your response, I will give you the details on how we can achieve it successfully. I would appreciate your urgent response.

Best Regards

Dr. Bin Abdul Razak
СсылкаПожаловаться
Такое было, а вербуют первый раз.
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-georgeВ ответ на Андрей Васильев
Андрей Васильев

Best Regards

Dr. Bin Abdul Razak
СсылкаПожаловаться
Ну вот, 3 ляма проворонил)))) Привет!
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей ВасильевВ ответ на for-george
for-george
Ну вот, 3 ляма проворонил)))) Привет!
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки2
Привет! И не говори такие бабки))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей Васильев
Привет! И не говори такие бабки))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки3
автосалон бы свой открыл)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий ПупкинВ ответ на for-george
for-george
автосалон бы свой открыл)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки4
Домик в Майами...
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей ВасильевВ ответ на Дмитрий Пупкин
Дмитрий Пупкин
Домик в Майами...
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки5
Лоханулся))) Теперь жду следующего письма)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей Васильев
Лоханулся))) Теперь жду следующего письма)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки6
Присоединяйся тады к нам))) Возьмем внештатным сотрудником)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей ВасильевВ ответ на for-george
for-george
Присоединяйся тады к нам))) Возьмем внештатным сотрудником)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки7
а корочку дадите)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей Васильев
а корочку дадите)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки8
и корочку и окладик, а за особо ценную и вовремя слитую инфу премируем.)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин
и корочку и окладик, а за особо ценную и вовремя слитую инфу премируем.)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки9
Все!!!куда приехать))
СсылкаПожаловаться
Андрей Васильев
Все!!!куда приехать))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки10
Ждите. Сообщим дополнительно.
СсылкаПожаловаться
Дмитрий Пупкин
Ждите. Сообщим дополнительно.
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки11
Слежу за обновлениями)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-george
только что такое же пришло, один в один)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-george
только что такое же пришло, один в один)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
значит не я один готов "продать" Родину, нас уже двое.
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-georgeВ ответ на Дмитрий Пупкин
Дмитрий Пупкин
значит не я один готов "продать" Родину, нас уже двое.
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки2
нас мало, но мы в тельняшках)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
for-george
нас мало, но мы в тельняшках)))
СсылкаПожаловаться
История переписки3
Угу в полосатых майках...
Врагу не сдается наш гордый...
СсылкаПожаловаться
Наталия Ан
Мне тоже сегодня пришло.. Но я патриот,Родину не продам ))) А вот дестабилизировать армию США наверное смогу..
СсылкаПожаловаться
Чтобы оставить комментарий, вам нужно авторизоваться.
Вы не ввели текст комментария
Вы не ввели текст комментария